– In the caravan camping area, only vehicles with a permissible total weight of max. 3.5t incl. vehicle trailer may be parked.
– Vehicle + caravan must not be longer than 8m and wider than 3m in total.
– In the caravan camping areas, only motorhomes, caravans and folding trailers with towing vehicle and car coaches with built-in sleeping accommodation may be parked.
– Without exception, vehicles with built-in sleeping berths are permitted (e.g.: caravan, motor home, VW bus with built-in beds).
– The number of built-in sleeping berths must correspond to the number of persons travelling.
– In the caravan camping area, the erection of a maximum of one (1) additional awning, additional tent or pavilion per vehicle and badge directly next to the vehicle is permitted.
– Personal tents and sleeping in awnings / pavilions are prohibited.
– Normal cars must be parked in Basic Parking. An additional Basic Parking ticket is required for this.
– Caravans are only allowed in the Caravan Camping area.
– Caravan Camping is the only area on the site where generators up to 5kW and built-in gas cookers are permitted.
– In the caravan camping area, generators up to 5kW are allowed (this does not apply to the other camping categories). Separate generators may not be taken along.
– In the case of gensets, sufficient ventilation must be ensured and the exhaust gases must be discharged in such a way that no ignition can occur.
– In case of very dry weather or other potential danger, the organiser may prohibit the use of aggregates due to e.g. possible fire hazard.
– Gas systems permanently installed in the caravans may be used if a valid gas certificate is not older than 2 years.
– 1 Caravan Vehicle Ticket is required per caravan.
– Each person in the Caravan Camping requires a Caravan Camping Ticket (Camping Tickets only valid in combination with Festival Ticket).
– The security staff has the permission to check the caravans at the entrance and during the festival time, even if they have already been parked at the caravan camping site.
– The house rules apply at the entire caravan camping area.